We are open but are seeing a limited amount of patients - only one patient per hour due to the fact that we are very concerned about each of our patient’s well being and health.
This gives us enough time to ensure that we sanitize and sterilize the area fully between patients. We ask the following:
- 1. Ask all patients to wear a mask in the common areas
- 2. Call us when you are in the parking lot to ensure that we are ready to see you
- 3. Only one patient will be let through the door at a time (all additional visitors are asked to wait in the car)
- 4. Hand sanitizers will be available at all stations in the office
- 5. All patients are asked to observe social distancing at all times
- 6. All of our employees are required to wear a mask at all times
- 7. All employees are required to wash their hands before and after treatment
- 8. During treatment we have acquired additional personal protective equipment necessary for the safety of all our patients and staff.
- 9. Prior to reopening we have fully sanitized the office again for the safety and health of all our patients and staff
We appreciate all your patience and support during this time and we want you to know we are here for you.
Mini Dental Implants Stabilize Dentures
Call Now To Schedule Your FREE Mini Dental Implant Consultation
We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why and the entire team at our Fort Myers, Florida dental practice is committed to providing the highest quality in restorative dentistry. Affordable Dental Care is a surgery center servicing all of your dental extraction and tooth replacement needs.
Have a question or comment? Fill out the Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Martin Jenkins, DDS
3rd Molar Extractions
Starting as Low as $219.99!
Tired of using denture glue?
Affordable Dental Care offers stabilizing implant dentures.